7:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Quality Control Inspector position will be trained in all facets of the inspection and acceptance of parts manufactured, processed and tested for a wide variety of Aerospace companies (e.g. Boeing, Bell Helicopter, Lockheed-Martin, Triumph, Gulstream, etc.)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Determine acceptance or rejection of Customer parts during Interim / Final Inspection
- Perform inspection operations using different types of precision measuring equipment (e.g. Calipers, Micrometers, Profilometers, Positectors, Height Gages etc.)
- Prepare appropriate documentation for conforming and non conforming parts
- Work well with others to support work flow-down in a timely manner with Quality Control members
- Other duties may be assigned by Quality Dept.
- This position will require lifting Carrying 25-50 lbs.
- Frequent prolonged standing / walking, kneeing, bending, stooping, twisting
- School Diploma / GED,
- MS Excel, MS Word, and Powerpoint experience