Rotating Shift 2/2/3
Monday – Sunday
$17.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Position responsible and accountable for the mechanical diagnosis, analysis and repair of manufacturing and/or packaging process equipment.
- Provide mechanical/electrical preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance duties in manufacturing and packaging process as well as related utilities.
- Performs daily preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance to mechanical equipment related to manufacturing and/or packaging process, utilities equipment and ancillary controls (HVAC, Compressed Air, Purified Water System, etc.).
- Performs basic instrumentation, electrical and computerized systems troubleshooting and repairs.
- Performs proactive preventive maintenance (PM) and planned activities as per schedule or planner requests, complying with deadlines and timely documentation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Maintains tracking of daily job assignments and documentation to comply with departmental objectives and goals reaching expected key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Selects and recommends spares and necessary parts for stock purposes in order to minimize process downtime in replacement activities for existing and new equipment.
- Attends and completes (in the electronic training tool) all coordinated regulatory and non-regulatory trainings.
- Performs other maintenance equipment duties as requested such as:
- Participates in equipment modifications or rearrangements.
- Supports manufacturing validations activities.
- Provides mechanical support to manufacturing, packaging and utilities projects.
- Performs any other activity when required based on business needs, not necessary on the assigned area or area of expertise.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, and hydraulic experience preferred
- 5 years of experience in a regulated industry, with proven mechanical experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical, instrumentation, electrical and electronics concepts and its relationship to manufacturing equipment or their auxiliary systems.
- Basic knowledge of programmable logic controller (PLC) technology, behavior and interpretation of schematics
- Capability to interpret mechanical, electrical and PLC drawings and diagrams
- Proven mechanical experience in manufacturing and/or packaging equipment and ancillary systems
- Familiarized with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Knowledge on basic instrumentation troubleshooting that can include but is not limited to: motors, pumps, transmissions, transmitters, gages, recorders, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanic and/or instrumentation situations on process equipment
- Knowledge in personal computers with exposition to: Microsoft (Windows, Words, Excel and Power Point)
- Should read technical English and equipment manuals
- Willing to work overtime, as per business needs.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Demonstrates a high level of organization in task management.
- Assist in the setup of equipment,
- Solid math and technology skills
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures