Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
$18.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports PM systems for the Line
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Participates in root cause (RCA) problem solving efforts on key chronic losses for the line/dept
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities through participation in focused improvement teams and opportunity identification during the course of standard work.
- Participates in connection point and daily direction setting meetings for assigned area(s) to ensure that the appropriate information is communicated to oncoming shifts to maximize efficiency and minimize losses
- Attends and participates in the Maintenance Daily Meeting.
- Maintain, modify, and/or update equipment files, drawings, and any other relevant documentation. Champions all safety initiatives.
- Operates and Cleans equipment as necessary to meet Complete and On Time Delivery (COTD) targets.
- Keep current with company and department policy, bulletins, etc.
- Assist Managers and supervisors and be capable of assuming leadership role during crisis/emergency situations.Internal
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a maintenance technician, millwright, or mechanic in an industrial manufacturing facility or a combination of equivalent industry and military experience
- Fabrication, machining experience
- Knowledge of relevant codes: ASME, NEC, NFPA