$18.78 - $25.40 DOE
$0.50 shift differential
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop tools and equipment.
- Test, locate, and repair trouble in electrical circuits and equipment; perform electronic equipment repair and troubleshooting; repair and replace broken or defective parts; repair electrical motors, parts, wiring and other electrical devices.
- Use knowledge of principles, methods and equipment in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and electronic equipment.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance requirements.
- Work within team environment with minimum supervision.
- Exercise judgment and initiative within established guidelines.
- Perform inspections of building and equipment required by regulatory agencies.
- Assist management in the development of new policies and procedures regarding employee safety.
- All other assigned duties
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3 years electrical/mechanical maintenance in an industrial/ manufacturing environment experience
Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Must have strong Mechanical and Electrical skill sets
- Experience with installation of machinery and equipment as well as dis-assembly.
- Experience and knowledge of Lean Daily Management principles preferred
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- All associates must embrace and foster and environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.