Monday – Friday, mandatory Saturdays as needed
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
11:00 pm - 7:30 am
3:30 pm - 1:00 am
$13.50 - $16.50 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up and operate specified machinery with assistance from Supervisor, Lead, or support personnel.
- Read production orders to verify quality standards for quantities and labeling.
- Monitor machine operation and material availability.
- Verify that production parts and processes conform to applicable work instructions.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Apply a working knowledge of IPF Division’s product line.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in the assembly and/or fabrication of Elements products per specifications.
- Perform quality checks in accordance with quality standards & procedures.
- Complete necessary documentation/paperwork.
- Sere, sleeve, bag, & box.
- Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Lead and Supervisors.
- Achieve production rates and work at a speed commensurate to that of machine operators.
- Acquire a working knowledge of IPF Division’s product line.
- Follow the 5S system.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to use specific vision faculties which include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
- Must be able to use the following tools: Box Stapler, assorted wrenches, rubber mallet, pliers, grease gun, hand tools, band saw, cut-off saw, glue machine, sonic sewing machine, grinder, calipers, micrometers, Go/No Go Gauges (Core)