Monday – Friday
3:00 Pm - 1:00 am
$16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate and use manufacturing equipment and tools and follow established processes and procedures to safely, expeditiously and efficiently produce a quality product.
- Assist in the assembly and/or fabrication of Elements products per specifications.
- Perform quality checks in accordance with quality standards & procedures.
- Complete necessary documentation/paperwork.
- Sere, sleeve, bag, & box.
- Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Lead and Supervisors.
- Achieve production rates and work at a speed commensurate to that of machine operators.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Acquire a working knowledge of IPF Division’s product line.
- Follow the 5S system.
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Frequently, lift and/or move 1 to 20 pounds, and occasionally, up to 40 pounds.
- Three to six months in a production assembly environment, preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read a standard tape measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.